Alrighty, the time has come for all axemen (and women) in the Trivium World community to get their chops ready. That's right, it's the moment we've all been waiting for, the Shredders Championships Part Two: Trivium Solo Contest!! Unlike Part One, this is not an air guitar contest, this is for the guitar aficionados out there. Pick your favorite Trivium guitar solo and create a video of you actually playing that solo to the best of your ability. Submit the video via the instructions below.
Like Part One of the contest, the best entries will then be voted on by Trivium World members and the top three will move on to the finals where the band themselves will pick the winner!!
- The Shredders Championships: Trivium Solo Trophy (and it's a killer Trophy!) plus a Trivium prize pack.
TWO RUNNERS UP
- Trivium prize pack
Here's what to do to enter:
1. Create a video of yourself playing your favorite Trivium guitar solo.
2. Once you're finished, upload your video to YouTube.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled "Trivium Solo Contest", with the link to your video in the body of the email.
4. Please also include your full name, age, username, shirt size, and shipping address in your email to us.
5. One entry per Trivium World member.
6. All submissions must be received by November 15th, 2010 at 11:00am EST in order to qualify. Videos will be posted on December 1st and voting will begin. Three finalists will be chosen and announced on December 15th, 2010. The Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by Trivium themselves and announced soon thereafter.